Sunday, April 8, 2012

Summer is coming!


Hello everyone!!
Since the summer is approaching fast, I decided to join a gym! This is a big commitment since I normally don’t last in one and quit after a month or so. However this is the time! I love the gym, it’s awesome really! And I decided to join along with my boyfriend, so we can motivate each other and make us get out of bed when we don’t want to.
So I’m all pumped up and ready to shed some pounds! I’m also really excited to see what’s out there in terms of gym clothing – although right now I’m sticking to my oversized shirt and baggy trousers, not  that fashion but I’m not ready to make the investment in gym clothing. However here are some of my cravings:

Olá!
Uma vez que o verão se aproxima a passos largos decidi inscrever-me num ginásio! O que para mim será um grande compromisso uma vez que não consigo aguentar-me num muito tempo. Contudo acredito que desta vez conseguirei atingir os meus objectivos! Adoro o clube, é espectacular mesmo! Decidi inscrever-me juntamente com o meu namorado, acreditamos que assim é mais fácil motivarmo-nos e obrigar o outro a sair da cama quando não lhe apetece.
Estou mesmo entusiasmada e acredito que conseguirei perder uns quilinhos (não era nada mau chegar ao verão com uma figurinha invejável!). Para além do mais, ando deliciada a ver roupa de ginásio – embora acredite que seja um investimento para o qual não estou disposta neste momento, irei manter-me com as t-shirts largas e calças bem simples, sei que não são a opção mais fashion mas é prático, talvez daqui a uns tempos venha a adquirir umas quantas pecinhas deste género. Ora vejam:



1st a good sports bra. Nike 48€


2nd a cute shirt Nike 45€


Some knockout pants - Nike 40€


Cute sneakers Nike 117€ and Adidas (idk the price)


A nice jacket is also handy right?? This one is from Adidas



Last, an awesome gym bag! Fred Perry 50£


Lots of love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think: